Thursday, April 8, 2010

Broga Hill, Semenyih

Finally able to step on Broga Hill one fine early... very early... morning with my wife and her friends. The weather was great with clear skies. The brisk early morning breeze and air at 6am is pure and energising. I have not felt that since walking to take the public bus to secondary school and that was eons ago. The hike up the hill was smooth and not that taxing to this aged body. We got to the first peak with about 15 minutes to spare before the first ray of light appears behind the hills on the horizon.






The rest can be found here. All images taken using Olympus E-510 with ZD 14-54 f2.8-3.5 lens and FL-50 external flash.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chief,
    I only walked up the hill once about a year ago, and during that time it was so hazy and cloudy that we saw nothing at all from the peak !!!!! And to think that I went there so early in the morning to catch sunrise and did not see any sun at all.
    You had better luck than I did. I love the second picture. I just have have a thing for rays of light beaming out ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Robin: Yea, we were blessed with good weather, clear skies and a cooperative sun. :D

    @alantanblog: Thanks and will join the group. :)

    ReplyDelete