Thursday, October 7, 2010

Suicide of a Fair Maiden

This series was actually taken more than one year ago but I can only finish processing them now. Yeah, I know, I'm a very lazy bum! Sorry about that.

This series deals with the case of being dumped by a boyfriend after being impregnated by him. Sadly, the victim chose suicide which is the easy way out. More sadly is that this type of scenario is not uncommon.

Pictorial is cut short so as not to bombard the thread with too many photos.

This series has a green cast to the pictures and there is nothing wrong with your monitor. :p It is just to add an ambiance to the sad theme, maybe a bit ghastly too. I would like to apologise should the colours don't suit your taste.

#1 Preparing the meet up

#2 He promised to come in his text

#3 What will be his reaction?

#4 This wait is killing me...

#5 I need to take a rest

#6 I've been waiting for so long

#7 Is he gonna come?

#8 This is unbearable

#9 What am I gonna do?

#10 Why is he still not here?

#11 The decision

#12 There is no turning back

#13 The anguish

#14 The end

Thanks for spending so much time and bandwidth in viewing. The full pictorial can be viewed here. All images taken using E-510 with ZD 14-54 f2.8-3.5 Mk I and ZD 50-200 f2.8-3.5 Mk I lenses and FL-50 flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment